Our commitment to safety continues to be at the forefront of GHD's operations.
GHD's health, safety and environment lead and lag indicators have again experienced significant improvements recently. Recent milestones include:
- 12 million hours Lost Time Injury (LTI) free (GHD only)
- Current annualised Total Frequency Rate of 0.86
- More than 13,500 lead interactions undertaken to date in 2014/2015 including inspections, briefings, job HSE reviews, behavioural observations, etc.
- Our HSE culture continues to improve. The 2015 GHD People Survey highlighted people's belief that GHD is committed to their safety (93 percent - world class)
- GHD's HSE management systems have remained certified to International Standards (ISO14001 and OHSAS18001)
According to Clayton Harrison, GHD's Manager Health Safety and Environment, "Safety is a core business value of GHD. We believe that the best solution for the management of GHD's safety - as part of our HSE system - is also the best solution for our clients.
"As demonstrated by these milestones, GHD is working hard to provide workplaces free from harm and remains committed to measurable and continual improvements to safety."